• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lenneth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Those sound fun! ^^ Anyway, before you left, you had mentioned you were stubborn. (; You are huh? *pokes you playfully*
    Awesome! ^_^ It's nice to see you! *hug* Yeah Thanksgiving's a lot of fun. :) Do you have any holidays there we don't celebrate? :D
    Yeah I can totally see how it would help haha.Being on an English speaking forum will definitely help though!
    Hi Lenneth! ^_^ How are you? Sorry I am not on much, Thanksgiving's tomorrow, and there's lots to prepare for. I probably won't be on much tomorrow either. ;_; I'm sorry.
    Welcome to KHI! I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions just ask me or any of the other crayola warriors!

Also, is Valkyrie Profile good? It's one of the few SE/tri-Ace games I haven't played.
    *holds and comforts you* I'm sorry! I wish there was something I could do! ;_; What would cheer you up?
    *hugs tighter* Xmas? I wouldn`t mind either a 3DS, or a good computer. :) I'm using a Wii of all things to post here. xD How about you?
    You're very welcome!! ^_^ Yes it is! :( It's $40 here. I'm sorry you have to pay so much. ;_; *hug*
    BK? Not sure what that means. Here that stands for Burger King. xD Oh, I love all of those things! ^^ I live in the U.S.A, so I've only had churros once, but I liked them! :) Plus I enjoy pretty much any food that appears in front of me. I love food, but I'm really skinny. xD Here have an internet churro! ^_^ *hands you one*
    Yep. ^_^ Actually, I don't do the sport, I just enjoy being in the water. xD Oh, you did? That's AWESOME! :D You must be a natural! ^^ I dance to the beat, just having a good time. :) Yeah, it'll be fun learning more about each other. OK, next question: what kind of foods do you like? :)
    I wish I had a PS3 or a 3DS, I would have loved to add add you as a friend. :( Oh well. I enjoy the KH games a lot, one of my favorite series ever. :D I like reading and writing, in fact I plan to be an author. :) I also enjoy swimming, and dancing. Also, this site of course. Oh, you play guitar? That sounds lovely! ^^ I bet you play really well! I hope you do well on your exams. :) You are very interesting. Can't wait to get to know you better, Lenneth! ^_^
    Excellent! ^^ I'm glad it makes you happy! So, what kinds of things are you into? :) (Also, it makes it a bit easier for whoever you're VMing if you either go to their page and post it there, hit "view conversation" and do it there, or you could even PM me if you like! ^^ If you need help with anything, just ask. :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back