• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kagayaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I thought your ideas seem funny. Hoping Axel and Hades burn Frollo alive. (He's everything in my faith that I despise!)

Thank you for understanding. I do accept cannon yaoi like in Scott Pilgrim, and do have some yuri pairings. Even crack pairings like LeaXRikku from FFX

I support SoKai, RoxNami, RiXi, TiYu( Tidus X Yuna) NekShi(Neku X Shiki from TWEWY) (Cause I find hooking up twoo best friend dudes wrong. A girl did that to me and my gay best friend.) and love most of the KH girls. Larxene is a bitch and reminds me of every girl I've ever dated.

Sorry I sound like an angry person don't I? I'm sorry.
    Well what's going on, with this nightmare, wanna talk about it? Um...if it's gonna be one of those fanfics...I don't wanna know.
    OK, I'll be here! ^^ What do you mean by that?

I'm sorry to hear that. ;_; I wish there was something I could do to get you a better place.

Is there a way I can see it? I'll let you know what I think. :)

I'm so sorry. :( *hug* I'm in a similar boat as you. But for me it seems to be a curse. Whenever I've ever liked a girl, it always turned out they were with someone else already. That or they just wanted to be friends. I'm still looking for my special someone, someone I can share laughter with. Personality is what I'm trying to look for. :) Don't give up yet, I'm sure you'll find someone! ^_^
    All right, I'll tell you later. I can't say everything now. It SEEMS okay now, and I realize I can't be validated all the time, but it feels like I was never validated in the first place.

I'm living back home. It's not a decent place. The apartment I had wasn't that good, either. I only lasted 3 weeks before I broke down and was evicted.

I'm trying to do a webcomic, but I think that all my ideas are stolen or unoriginal. I even did a lot of research and notes and everything...

I've never been in one, either. That's my problem. I'm getting older, and I've only been on a couple of pity dates (one was because I felt sorry for the guy, and ha was some ugly stalker who texted me right after we met). I tried not to let it all bother me, but Now everyone my age or younger is getting married and I've only crushed on guys who didn't know I existed. Every guy I've ever wanted rejected me and only ugly, creepy people with bad intentions and no personality want me.

I thought about it, too, haven't actually done it, but maybe.
    :( It hurts? I'm sorry about that. It's your choice to tell me or not, but I'll listen if you do! :) I'll do my best to help.

You said you HAD an apartment? You're living somewhere decent, I hope?

What issues? Maybe I can help?

What's wrong relationship-wise? I don't know how well I can help you with it, as I've never been on one, but I'll at least try to make you feel better. :)

No, I'm not, but I've heard about it. Are you? :D

PM me if that'll make you feel more comfortable talking about it. :)
    It's all right! :) I'm here for you if you need me. The holidays can be very stressful. *shoulder massage* ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back