• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kairihikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Are there any specific ones you'd recommend? If I get the chance, I'll check them out! :D
    Absolutely! MX is going down! >:) I like Fairly Oddparents and Spongebob, too, though I haven't had TV in a while to watch anything. I haven't watched very many animes, though I'd really like to. :)
    Yeah, I hope Terra will be found soon. :) MX needs to be destroyed! Can't wait to beat the crap outta him in KH3! >:D Oooh, what shows do you like to watch? :)
    BBS is pretty awesome! :D Aqua is cool, and so's Ventus! I've played every game except DDD, cuz I don't have a 3DS yet. I'm definitely going to get the HD remix when it comes out! ^^ So, what are you gonna do next?
    Yeah, it does sound awesome! ^^ I can't play the PS2 ones anymore until it comes out, I don't have a PS2 anymore. :( Do you have any of the other games?
    Yeah, it does sound awesome! ^^ I can't play the PS2 ones anymore until it comes out, I don't have a PS2 anymore. :( Do you have any of the other games?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back