• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kairihikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, it does sound awesome! ^^ I can't play the PS2 ones anymore until it comes out, I don't have a PS2 anymore. :( Do you have any of the other games?
    Yeah, it does sound awesome! ^^ I can't play the PS2 ones anymore until it comes out, I don't have a PS2 anymore. :( Do you have any of the other games?
    Yeah, it does sound awesome! ^^ I can't play the PS2 ones anymore until it comes out, I don't have a PS2 anymore. :( Do you have any of the other games?
    Mine was quiet, too. Plus, the weather was cold and wet. Yeah, I'm looking forward to Christmas, too. I want a PS3, but can't get it just yet. Well, HD 1.5 Remix comes out next year on PS3. So, it's very likely. :)
    Oh, OK. Is there a way I can see some of your drawings? Those plushies sound adorable! ^_^
    I'm not sure if KH1 had a secret ending. I never got one apart from that. The phantom you beat by using magic based on the color of his heart. Red, you use fire, blue = blizzard, etc. White, you hit him. Then you also have to use stop on the clock. The other boss in Agrabah is really tough. So, what other things besides KH do you like to do? :)
    Oh, good job! ^^ I remember it took me forever to beat it the first time. What are you gonna do next? Have you tried fighting the extra bosses? The ones in Agrabah, and Neverland?
    Hi, Kairi! (is that a good nickname, or do you prefer another?) How have you been? :)
    You're welcome. Good luck! ^_^ Are you new to KHI? If so, welcome to the forums! :) If you have any questions, just ask!
    Made it to hollow bastion in kingdom hearts again. I haven't played this part of the game since I was 13. I had lost my original copy of kingdom hearts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back