• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That works, I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow afternoon though, so you're welcome to do it, if not I will.
    Hey there. Apparently we'll be judging a battle together, so I was wondering if you'd like to set up the arena and page, or if you'd like me to?
    Sure do.

I'll be able to start at around 9:30 or 10:00 (hope that's not too late). Online ID is Jaxvex (in case I don't add you first).
    Still up for a co-op session with leon?

I haven't started him yet.
    Uh, last time I was active, you must've had a different user name cos I don't recognize "MESMAR_RISING". Who are you?
    lol, ha ha. I can't beleive that i was gonna change my name to MESMAR_RISING, now i see the gayness.
    So, where's the OOC thread to "Something Something Dead People" just wondering? Can't really make an RP without one around here. ._.
    I just don't entirely understand what his abilities are. Just make your first post. I'll figure it out.
    Well I'm bad with names so even if I did know you I would of forgot by now, anyway you caught my intrest for a Legened of zelda rp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back