• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Daxwren
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, that's good to know that you're alive.. I am, too. :)

And okay, we just hope to be online the same time, ha.
    Nooo, not Boots!! I'm sorry about your pet, Boots. :(

I'm glad you came on; I was getting worried. I was this close to calling the police on you, bro.. but you came! So, all's well.
    I think Kairi would most likely save Namine as seeing it's her Nobody. As for Aqua, I think that's Riku's job; remember what Sephly said? Riku will talk to Aqua about the balance of Light and Dark; that he is living proof of that will at least cause her to change her opinion on how light and darkness can coexist. That's how I see it. I may be wrong, lol. Sephly is an master of twisting our hearts and mind about the story, lol.
    It was very sad, that's for sure! :( But we know she'll be back alongside with Terra, Ven, Aqua, Roxas, and Namine!
    They are both for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Nice, I didn't try Gamefly; never thought to since I usually know what is good to play, what is not.

Lol, at least they can't harm you anymore! xD
    Yeah.

Have you played the Assassin's Creed series before? It's amazing! You are Desmond Miles, kidnapped by Abstergo (but's an front), aka the Knights Templar, forced to relive the lives of your Assassins ancentors to find items known as the Piece of Edens created by the very first civialization before humans was even created! Abstergo want these P.O.E for total control by the use of an satillite that enables mind control; the only flaw is Desmond and possibly others as well are immune to these P.O.E; they might be able to fight back. I don't want to spoil too much, but that's the story here. If you like this kind of thing, I recommand getting the first game since it is the beginning of the series, then get the rest, (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations) and Assassin's Creed 3, due to release in October 30th, 2012.
    Nice. Watcing the news on tv. Too much bad stuff happens, where's the good stuff?? nobody knows..
    Lol, I noticed that, but back then I didn't know that there was a house elf with that same name until I just joined the series like last year, lol. The reason for the name was because I thought it sounded cool at the time. :)
    Lol, yep. :) I like kittens as well. I have an dog, Doby who is 11 years old.. he stinks, but I love him! XD
    Rofl!! sorry you got attacked by 3 fluffy balls of death aka rag doll kittens! xD you'll survive.
    Yes 3D rendered days yes. oh noz, I am being killed by 3 fluff balls of death(3 rag doll kittens) HELP ME. They are attacking me a..... end transmission XD
    Lol, I know the feeling.. but remember he's working on Versus 13 which hasn't been released either, so. Yeah, that would be nice to have all of them in HD collection.. ooh, imagine playing Roxas in HD in Days! :O
    lol, nice. That's ok to ramble; I'm an big rambler, that's for sure! xD

And I hope you do the same.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back