• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, but then look at the droids. The droids in 1-3 all seem incredibly more advanced than anything we see in 4-6. Granted, a large number of droids are wiped out in the Droid Wars, but still...
    That's kinda what I think, as it does make sense. With regulated technology growth, the Empire could assure people staying under their foot.
    One thing that always sort of rubbed me strange--and I understand 1-3 was made later than 4-6, and thus had better technology at their disposal--but why did the universe in 1-3 seem more technologically advanced than 4-6? Is it just me?
    Personally, I actually liked Eps. 1-3, apart from Jar-Jar, that is... I liked watching Vader's fall, the Emperor's rise to power, and the extermination of the Jedi. And of course, Christopher Lee.
    Watching the Family Guy Star Wars. Makes me want to go back and watch the Star Wars saga again...
    I would, if I could. Can't right now, though. What with my current limitations and whatnot...
    You would have loved the Chem Lab professor I had my first semester in college. Like Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future.

That's good. The transportation issue, that is--not your father quitting.
    Yup, that's my problem as well.

Trust me, once you have to get up early, you'll fit into a sleeping schedule really quick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back