• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Naruto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• True. I love shows that can pump you up like that. Seeing the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann be created in the movie with that whole speech gets a smile on my face every time. I think the movie's music for the scene fits the mood better though, the series music almost had the Dai Gurren sounds somewhat villainish (though the choice of words of the fansub I watched may have been a bit responsible for that as well). Though in the viewpoint of the Anti-Spiral, they WERE villains, so I guess that it may have been meant like that. Still cool as well in the end though.
    I onlh recently saw the series (though I wanted too for years) and I can't get enough of it. :3 (also cried a bit because several things in a story I was workng on turned out be similar xD)
    KING KITTAN! GIGA DRILL BREEEEEEAAAAAAAK

I lurb your name since I just saw both movies again yesterday :3
    lmao

mommy sauce

i know your name is gonna probably change at some point but for now i love it ;)
    we had to filter the word because certain members were using it disrespectfully. my bad, i'll let an admin know immediately.
    Forum staff has made the decision to filter the word. Sorry about your name though.
    Just to let you know, I've made some great developments with the sword-hunter subplot, which should be very fun indeed...
    Hi, I was wondering if there's a chance of a post for TWEWY from you any time soon. :) Sorry if it came off the wrong way, I'm just curious. On a different note, how are you doing?
    I can't rely on youtube. The version of adobe on these computers at school is out of date and really needs to be upgraded.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back