• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
<3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I love it when a plan comes together *lights a cigar......coughs up blood.*

Oh Christ who smokes these things?! *drinks rum* Much better!
    Well all the rps are almost the same, need some better or new ones. Thats where Me, King and Seph2 come in!
    And we got a Angel looking out for us. We're golden.
    If the RP continued, the city would of been nuked by the government to cover up the horrible crimes done there, and there was a good chance are characters would of ran-away with each other, and had some badass fights along the way!

Catwoman reminds me of ya character, after watching you'll know why lol
    Yes, but my character was just too charming, ya wound of been forced to fall for him after a period of time, nothing says romance like bloody death scenes, and evil bastards!

It's worth the watch, trust me.
    Well this time its more of a person of interest, your charecter is with Talon company, my is with the regulators, those two groups ain't friendly with each other lol, but your character likes caps, and mine has a goal.

Ya character reminds me of a wasteland mercenary version of catwoman in the dark knight rises.
    It's gonna be interesting since we're on other sides of the faction list, but I think are characters can get along.

The "A womans gotta eat" Part reminded me of Catwoman.
    What can I say, I like to charm Angels.
    About an hour. I'm wrieting it right now, I'm actually writing three others as well. I might write one for each faction, but only my first one I post will be the my character, the others are more of for the plot.
    It only comes from my determination for good rp players like you ;D
    Fallout series, and especially Fallout New Vegas, is to let go of the past, no matter how wonderful it seems.

That's what I'm going to try and bring out in the new rp, yet while giving my Solareon touch to it!
    It only comes from my determination for good rp players like you ;D
    Fallout series, and especially Fallout New Vegas, is to let go of the past, no matter how wonderful it seems.

That's what I'm going to try and bring out in the new rp, yet while giving my Solareon touch to it!
    Nah, the storyline had nothing to do with the other games, just read the prelude, and pick a faction, no limit on characters. To the people who never played Fallout, it's just a post apocalyptic world, and Ill help ya with anything ya need ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back