• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Piercing Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• maaaan, I was looking back at the first try you did with Solace, and it brought back funny moments I did with Sakiko.

Ah, good times those were.
    I was thinking of using a Gaia projectile that slowly travels to one of the mines so it detonates while I make an escape.
    Did your mines disappeared from the rooftop, or are they still there just deactivated?
    Cause of they are still present, I'd love to use them in a upcoming post if Kodaka goes and tries to attack Luke.
    So, it looks like we'll have to remake our pacts. Before I post, you still want to be partners, right? :)
    i'm thinking of making a dissidia RP, and would welcome you as a co-creator due to your earlier advice
    Edited your post in the genetic engineering thread because no actual discussion of the arguments/points until the debate proper
    Since I'm generally going with the approach that each character - upon introduction - will have been freed from a prison, a character that joins immediately can still be worked out. Riften is currently under a severe siege, so it's not impossible to think they might open up the jail beneath Mistveil Keep and get the inmates out, one of which could be your character.
    Good sir, might you be interested in joining my Skyrim 2 roleplay? We've had a bunch of unexpected drop-outs, and some extra numbers and activity would do us good. Since the thread was first made, a lot more information has been included, making the roleplay much easier to get into and characters much easier to construct in the post-game world.
    D
    Yep. Thats the one. I think she's brilliant. So you've wanted to use her for a while? When did you first get the idea, if I may ask?
    D
    Alas, I do not. I am probably about to fall asleep in front of the computer. I'll brainstorm tomorrow. Your profile was delightful however!
    D
    But i'm waiting for somethinggggg! And yes indeedy, I am. I saw the Avengers the other day in 3D and it was MIND BLOWING. How could I resist?
    D
    Shhhh. Its 1 am in the morning. I'm allowed to have a few spasms when this low on sleep. Just wait till three. You'll get the full seizure than! :p
    D
    Thats wonderful to hear~ dgaeageageagsxgda
    D
    I'm quite lovely myself. How are you?
    D
    ...I remember you. :3 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Ouch. I feel for ya, man. I really do. Makes me glad that I just finished up my semester at school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back