• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Katsagu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O Nomura disse que o proximo jogo era "ligeiro" por isso ? capaz de ser uma HD Collection (preferencialmente com os final mixes :D). Tambem pode ser um Teathrythm:KH. De uma forma ou de outra eu ia adorar xD
    O unico jogo que tambem encontrei foi o BBS. Joguei os outros porque tenho um amigo que veio da am?rica e tinha a ps2 e o gba com o 1, o com e o 2. N?o tive chance de jogar o Days e o Re:Coded sem ser em emuladores <.< Agora tambem n?o sei se a GAME tem. Com aquele escandalo do boycott da espanha somos capazes de nem olhar para o jogo. A minha GAME tinha-me dito que tinha mas tambem disseram ao outro amigo meu que n?o. Esperar por dia 20 para ver - n quero encomendar Q.Q
    Eu c? sou do Barreiro. ? mesmo raro encontrar alguem que jogue xD Deve ser pelo facto de pensarem que tudo com personagens da Disney ? para crian?as de 6 anos. Um colega meu pensou o mesmo at? que lhe pus o comando da PS2 na m?o em Hollow Bastion ? uns meses atr?s :p agr se for preciso acampa a loja da GAME no dia antes para comprar o 3D.
    Aww really? There should be a place to put it; or at least most laptops I think. No problem lol and thanks! XD
    Oh I made it in Photoshop. I first got the image of my Mii from the Mii Maker where you press "QR Code/Image Options", then "Save Mii as Image" in your SD Card, and then transfer the image to your computer. I just edited the rest into Photoshop like the little black bar and the KH icons. I wouldn't mind making one for you.
    GIFSoup
    Gee, that'd sure be swell...

Anyways, I'm glad to see someone who watches a few Marvel shows! I hope that we shall meet again!
    What are you talking about?? XD Dude, you're on another continent!

Still though, thanks for the friend invite! Also, I just have one more question. Do you watch any comic book hero shows like The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Young Justice? I have been waiting a very long time for someone to share these interests with me.
    Really should. Best classic Mario game in my book with Super Mario Bros. 3 coming second. Anyways, what else do you like? I love playing Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts. I also enjoy reading Marvel and DC Comics along with manga/anime for One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Zatch Bell, and Bleach. I also love to watch The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show.
    Oh! Mario and Sonic were actually my first video games in a single day with Super Mario World and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. I've loved them ever since.
    No problem and your welcome.
    That's great! Now I have another new friend! XD
    Mine too. Ventus was awesome but I like him mostly because of Vanitas. My favorite main character would have to be Aqua though, cause I always wanted to be a girl keyblade wielder.
    Would you like to be friends with me? I'm glad there are still lots of people out there who still like kingdom hearts. Which game is your favorite? And who do like better as a main character?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back