• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sparks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So I was wondering if you wanted to join D.D.D, Triskix and My's sig shop? Since your shop died (went to heaven!) and all.
    and YOUUUUUUUUUU

YOU TEAR ME UP WHEN YOU SAY YOU WANNA TAKE IT ALL AWAY
    TAKE IT ALL AWAY-AY-AY-AY
    just wanted to say hi, your a great friend, and hope your life will be awesome :]
    im in collage now, so i cant be on here any more (too busy)..
    from what i remember, your a beautiful girl, and your life will be amazing.
    see you later. :]
    yeah like dick and dodge the jizz bullets lol

I guess it is but watching it, it didnt look that riveting lol
    lol thats really funny. just bob and WEAVE if you see someone prepping to jizz on you lmao

yeah they do it on stage for spanish festivals and stuff.
    Nope. Lol what equates to dancing where I live is pretty much sex with clothes on. There is a latin dancing club though.

And I'm sorry, you are afraid to get jizzed on?
    I hope so. It'll be nice to have everyone on again.

A lot, actually. Recently, I just took the SAT's. I'm still taking SAT prep next year though (currently a junior) if I didn't do well. And it sucks too because I've got finals to study for. I've really been stressed these past 2 weeks with all the studying. I can't wait till school's out on the 14th. I need a break D:

What about you?
    That's great :D

Yeah, I've left the 10,000 moogles thread because it was getting boring lol. I post in the new one once in a while and Death comes in too. Not sure about Bebop...he hasn't been on in a while.

And I'll probably never leave this site lol. I've already been on here for like 2 years now.
    Nah, not for me. At least not school dances. I mean if I'm getting married and my wife wants me to dance then I'd do that. School dances just don't interest me and I don't want to pretend that they do :(
    Haven't seen you on in a while :D

We're already on a new 10,000 thread. People post there more frequently now.

(were you there when I got my name change? I'm Ven95)
    No, we didn't have a junior prom. Probably wouldn't have went anyway.

I procrastinate too lol to the point where I always do homework at like midnight instead of as soon as I get home.
    Yeah I have been out of school for a week now lol

You should go STUDY. I never study for my finals though.
    group...yoga?! what kind of magical school do you go to?! ooh! you're going to save lives one day :)

and yeah i don't get out of minnesota very much, i am poor!! ;_; for, you know, a first world middle-class girl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back