• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Memory Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What about your new wife's feelings. Ever think of what she might feel, oh wait of course not your being self centered!
    Why not talk to other people, make some friends, get a hobby. Anything to keep your mind off it. If your so dead set on having it control your life, the go dye your eyes yellow Xehanort!
    Also Revenge just makes you blind until you have nothing left but revenge, and that's nothing. Forgiveness is better cause you can do so much more with it!
    Memory Master I'm going to say this once, and only once! Ready? Humans and not good, or evil. We have the choice to do BOTH! As long as their are humans that do good then God wins in the end. Satan can have his party right now, but later it's all going to come crashing down. You want a world where everyone takes an eye for an eye, then enjoy the blind world you have made. Jesus told us to love our brothers and sisters and to forgive them. Don't worry about the bad people, they going to get what is coming to them. Just love and help. Anger doesn't do you any favors, trust me...I know. Which is why I'm begging you my brother to let things be in God's hands, and just do your part.
    Maybe God has other plan for you....ever think of that? I'm blind and yet all the other assholes I'm met have money and hot girls. I've delt with so much crap it would make your head spin, I feel your pain for the drug adict cause my best friend's mother is one and I hate her guts, but I move on and do my best.
    No you make more good people with it! I was a bad person once and thanks that second chance I'm me right now. If it were up to you the person that changed me wouldn't be here and who knows where I would have ended up.
    No they are not forgotten, what the person did was wrong but do you really think punishing someone will make the pain go away. When I beat the crap out of an ex-friend for stabbing me in the back, I still lost a friend. People come and go, so that's why we meet new people.
    Because it's our flawed world and our flawed bodies!We only get to live life here on Earth once, so better to enjoy all the good things God gave us here and to do his work, rather then aim for something that can only happen if God wants it for you.
    YOU CAN'T CONTROL THINGS AND YOU WILL DIE THATS HOW IT WORKS! I don't think your a bad person but your trying to play God, and has that ever worked out?
    Then you missed the point of forgiving people. It was to be new and start over.You keep thinking this way and you'll only hurt yourself in the end with Satan laughing at you!
    ........So you really have become DIZ, blinded by revenge and you don't care who you hurt.......I used to think you were wise.......Now I figured out I've just been talking to another nerd with a payback complex. i'll pray for you to come to your senses!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back