• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cloud
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• RbbYlDIacVY&autoplay=1
    well its a funny story really cause im like an ~*~*author*~*~ yeah and a group of characters have symbollic names and of course cause im generic as frick one of them is named after ares, he's not ACTUALLY a god or anything but their position in the world is not godlike its sort of just superior you know what i meen? anyway and then yeah because of their culture and the way they spell things and speak they have weird vowel structure etc so his name is Ehres not Ares
    those were some yummy chips. actually i didnt wanna do that video bc i had just taken off my makeup but steve said i looked good so i did anyway and then people were MEAN about our paleness can you believe it?? on a kingdom hearts forum and they expect us to be tan like models um NO

my fav part is when i look at him and he looks over and i smile i actually made a gif of that part :3 see see

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back