• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
4EverFree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, I thought since you were prideful and stuff you were a bit racist. :#

Sometimes, talking about football can be confusing. =/
    Nah, I don't know how the English receive the Latinos.

Fascinating, sounds almost like our national soccer team; the Islanders.
    Hmm, so you've heard of Puerto Rico?

Cooooooooooool, SHOW ME YOUR BRITISH ACCENT NOW!!!! :3333333
    That was pure luck on my part. And it's alright. Adios! Au revoir! Aloha! さようなら! And Auf wiedersehen!
    Oh okay. One thing before you go, is "Guten Tag" German? I'm probably wrong, but oh well.
    You're welcome Dude. Oh and the quote i can give you one depending on what you're picture is trying to say.
    Lol I knew it. Maybe he just loves to explore the world, even if it means going into other people's gardens lol.

It's what I do lol.

Oh okay. And yeah we'll talk soon, buddy. :D
    Oh my, sounds like a troublemaker. My dog is good, my dad would blow fuse if she got into mischief lol.

I guess I'll just never learn. Lol.
    Yeah, certainly not pleasant. My dog is a miniature dachshund and the runt of her litter. She is about 6 to 7 years old now, I think lol.

You've caught me! But he was apart of an experiment that went on five years ago. He is the prototype to the Bionic Man! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back