• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Beardman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• True it is. Like Taker and HHH showed respect for each other at WM, that was awesome.
    I think it's gonna be another year long draw out with Leasner
    Bro I gotta agree with you on everything you justr said. Those are my thhoughts too! I mean the Sheamus/Bryan match was lame. I blinked and it was over lol I still think they should have made a fight out of it. Orton and Kane was alright, only thing is Orton barely put up a fight. The Taker/HHH match was OMG epic! I was about to cry during the match. To me that was the match of the night. If you noticed the crowd kinda went dead til the Cena/Rock match. Diva's match was better than normal lol and the 12 man tag was an ok match. Punk/Jericho was excellent! Loved the build up and the match itself. Lastlyt the Rock/Cena...kinda boring for the first 10 minutes or so when they were just chain wrestling, but when it picked up pace it was good. I was rooting for Cena but Rock got one nice move after taking a beating for most of the match and won.

The following night when Brock Leasner returned was epic!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back