• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i'm sorry. it was just a serious question since i haven't really seen you on the forums.
    It's been pretty slow, but I've had a lot of fun moments between the slow days! Most recently I went to Disnelyand for my friend's b-day and had a lot of fun~ What have you been up to?
    Haha, I'm using an internet proxy and it logs me out every time i post something so I go back to a thread and see something i didn't mean to do xD

I'm cool. Trying not to stress out over KH xD You?
    oh man
    if fantasia is the next movie they're adding
    it's gunna be the final (if not second to final) stage probably
    they said 7 keyholes so 7 worlds
    they've already got 5 right now i'm pretty sure
    so 2 more to go

and if you're gunna get TWEWY you can get it off amazon for the same price of getting it at gamestop used
    I just realized that you have to keep checking your own posts to see the comments -_-''
    But while reading the replies I came across your list of things to do before playing KH3D
    and honestly
    my list was exactly the same down to a T
    But i already scratched off TWEWY, The Musketeers Movie, and Tron Legacy
    How's your list coming along?
    Thank you. I'm not saying you have to, it's your choice, I'm just saying it might be a good idea.
    Uh, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you should get rid of one of you're GIFs, it's slowing down my internet browser and I don't think I'm the only one. I'm not saying you have to, I'm just giving you friendly advice.
    Then why the random hate towards me? All I was doing was pointing out that if you properly read the quotation, you would know that the news drought could potentially not be over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back