• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Magnum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nooooooo!* embarrassed* Pokemon as well! how did I not know that?! It sure look's like a noise though....
    Oops XD the latter being much cooler of course; I must have food on the brain lol. Well at least I know your avatar is from TWEWY (if not, I'm highly embarrassed).
    Lol I needed it! *suppresses finny fun feeling*......and just out of curiosity why are you named after one of my all time favorite ice creams? XD
    Pretty good :) I was having one of my "relax day's" today, so unfortunately nothing exhilaratingly exciting XD
    Well I don't know about full, but I should be able to sleep it off XD

Great! talk to you soon! :)
    Lol then i'm just plain lucky, but your forgiven ;)

Oh dear i've just realised how late it is my end :( we can continue chatting tommorow right?
    Well I am still recovering from the shock you gave me when "that song" appeared XD *twitches*
    Lol of course XD Anyone who doesn't appreciate KH2 my friend are just missing out on a good thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back