• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LordPhantomhive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Just added you! We should definitely play some Resident Evil Revelations this weekend or something.
    Now that you mention it, yeah I seen those random black flashes but they're not bothersome. And the only lag I really notice is in the loading rooms but that not really a big deal.
    Really? The random black flashes, room lag, multiple enemy lag and boss lag doesn't bother you? :cool: There are quite a few bugs that kinda hinder from the game play in my opinion :cool:
    Yeah the game is great, but I am a bit disappointed with the amount of bugs in the game. The story is phenomenal with the perfect amount of action "scary" game play involved. Send me your 3DS friend code so we can play Raid mode together (assuming you got wifi available). My friend code is 2406-5258-3881.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back