• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
snow_flake40
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Those are awesome. Yeah that last one actually looks vaguely familiar, and I do see dream eater in that... hmm, I like it XD. I see comet as well, but I also see random shape with psychadellic flames XD. Well either way I'm stoked to try out all these new Keyblades... I wonder if we'll ever see the Chi-blade again.
    Yeah. It'll be epic. Well sam flynn DID take the system with him afterwards. But I can't believe how much he did with a nokia XD I wonder if their really that hack tool-able lol. But Yeah that keyblade is cool, you know where I could find shots of the other new keyblades as well?
    Yes but also remember, thats the sea of simulation, the bridge was destroyed, not the system, and out of the sea came Iso's to begin with, so I'm pretty sure he didn't die he just has one hell of a walk. You think disney would let that legendary Program die? Hells to the heartless no.
    could I get a proper link to this legacy keyblade? When did tron die again? Pardon but I can't access anything in a spoiler box due to this stupid computer grr...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back