• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axеl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, I know for sure that when I want a username, there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. I'll put lines, periods, anything to get the name I want, haha.

I can't help but wonder what trick you used to get it? Was it something like using the special alt + number pad characters? Or did you put a space afterward or something?
    Yeah, but you know what they say, "better late then never". It always just takes a couple days to get used to a new forum. I'm actually pretty surprised that someone didn't take the name "Axel" yet. Because someone had already taken "Lightning", so I had to put the squiggles around it. But they might not have been thinking of Lightning like the character, but as actual lightning. I think it's kind of ironic that it says Nobody under your name, yet Axel is an actual Nobody. :)
    Welcome. One question for you kind sir, would you like me to create a signature for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back