• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Efflictim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Also 2 funfacts:

1. The wi-fi adaptor broke, so i'm using really laggy phone internet and that's why my replies take ages. Sorry in advance and

2. Guess who got their braces off today? B3
    x.x *dies*

REALLY? REALLY REALLY?? *U* Fame and fortune is almost within our grasp... But the real important thing is that Emotikan is loved. ;w;

;A; aksjx;jc Well I have been hopping onto Skype the past few days, but nobody was on (of course I was going on during the day sooo), but but tomorrow i'll be on my mom's computer (she'll be out shopping for my grad party) so if you guys could find a way to get on... c:

I do have to get my recording done for the new khi Sings project before skyping, but it shouldn't take too long. So it depends on if you guys are busy tomorrow.
    I totally only just realized that you are who you are.

When did you get the name change?
    'CAUSE IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    Long time no chat! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooong!!!!

Haha, how you been? Hope the answer is very well!
    ;-; I know you probably won't want to discuss it on here, but I can try and get on Skype later if you need to talk about anything. I feel really bad that you're having to go through all that stuff, and I feel like a failure as a friend because there's not much I can do aside from being there to talk. :c

Ooh, you need to send me a track to listen to when it's finished. c: ...yes, I am prepared to let my ears bleed. ;~; So do you plan to get into music as a career?

I...i've been, uh...well, i'm working on getting into music. :x I decided last year, but i've basically been just attempting to learn sheet music (not getting very far lol). I don't expect to become a pro, but I really really love music, sooo...

Ooh and, Ty. Ty. TY. YOU NEED TO PLAY ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD. IT IS AWESOME. I know you said your mom always steals the Wii, but but but ;-;
    I only recognized you by the "currently playing - UMvC3" (...ok, and the Batman avvy)

THE NAME CHANGES. YOU PEOPLE MUST ENJOY MAKING OTHERS SUFFER. ;-;

oh yeah so what's up c: and how is the music coming along?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back