• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Good to hear! I was shocked to see Axel/Lea back, too. (I got one, too. X3)
    Haha, that was actually brought up. "No woman would let herself be touched by him" or something to that effect was a argument. >w<
    Good to have you back. :3 I'm doing great! :D How are you?

Hm...there was news about KH3D you missed, and its trailer came out, too... not too much was missed besides that. :3 Oh, and a lot of theories... one of which was about Xehanort being Riku's father. XD
    You have a point; the shit that goes on here can only be handled by the staff so I and the others are needed. Thanks for the reassurance. But really, it seems like VG's and the internet is my life =\
    Closed.

And yes it has been some time since we last crossed paths, what have you been doing in that months time?
    Actually you did a smash up job; it wasn't easy rebuking your comments :p

Well as I said previously I'm in need of sleep, night DM.
    Bots are just the worst, hopefully the influx of bots slow to a crawl by the end of this year.
    I hope so too, I was nice to him about it since he/she is new, but if this keeps up I'll have to give a punishment.
    Meh, it comes with the territory, but I don't really mind that much.
    But it would be much worse if it were a troll/spam bot o,o I can handle him, and actually I send him a message, which i hope he read.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back