• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
White-Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• YAY! :D

Actually I haven't. >.< It's dead. Dead, dead and deader. However, some of the ideas may be popping up in something else that's coming up soon (I'll tell ya more later when it's out there). :D
    D8 Oh my gosh! *huggles* Feel better soon! >.<

D: I haven't worked on the thing in a while, so I'm going to have to look through the computer to find it again. I'll send it to you tomorrow! x3~
    Merry Belated Christmas! I hope you had a good one :D

:OOO I was never wrong! My siblings even agreed with me. Maybe they've decided they want some presents too xD Next year, I guess.
    Galaxy chocolate :p
    She said what she got you was crap? That's sweet of you. What did you get her? Yeah, he totally uses an invisibility cloak xD Hohoho, maybe he does. I don't think he left me anything this year though :(
    lol Yeah, I prefer creeping No Face too x3
    Who will give me this money though? xD I think I've been greedy enough when I forced my brother to get me a present more expensive than his budget. Christmas is a time of giving too, sis xD (Because you didn't include the giving part...and FOOD. FOOD IS A BIG PART TOO.)
    I feel the same way. I just think that the finale was OK and all, but it felt more like a premier than a finale to me. I just like that the house ghosts teamed up to get rid of the family. It was pretty awesome.

And I'm starting to like the idea with a new story each season. And the fact that it's not limited to ghosts makes it even better. I'm still a little iffy about the actors playing new characters though.
    Thankfully it's a longer trailer than most teaser trailers are. ;_;

Anywho, I've begun writing some of my SoNami story. Wanna read what I've got so far? :D
    Well I'm only on my second day (christmas eve tomorrow XD). I go back to school after New Years Eve.

To tell you the truth, I almost gave up watching the pilot because the show was just so...wrong. Then I decided to record it again and ended up liking the show. To me, it got better after each episode. The Halloween episodes were my favorites. Loved that ZQ was on the show too. I saw some Sylar in his performance :D
    Of course! :D

Well, it's a rather dark story, so I wanted a more mature Sora this time around. Plus the main villain has a big plan that took quite some time to set up.

I will! <3

I like SoKai, but they never portray the characters right and SoNami's never really had an epic.
    I approve. Also, whole thing is choreographed by Christopher Nolan. ;D

Well, I'll tell you a bit of it later via PM, but for now, it's set ten years after KH1 with Sora at the age of twenty-four. All Disney worlds will contain original plots that tie into main plot.

I'M SORRY. I need to see it soon! ;-;

I can relate. All the KH epics are SoKai, it seems. :(
    With animated cartoons hosting it, no less. ;D

I'm undergoing massive revisions on how I approach my writing and planning out stories. I started taking down notes on my iPod Touch yesterday afternoon and keep adding ideas when they come to me: I already have twenty-nine things listed (at least one of 'em is a technical thing though). I -really- want to make this fan-fic happen: it's a KH epic with SoNami as the main pairing, and that pairing hasn't ever really had a fan-fic on that sort of scale. They're usually AU, or angsty one-shots.

I haven't seen The Hobbit trailer yet. O:
    With animated cartoons hosting it, no less. ;D

I'm undergoing massive revisions on how I approach my writing and planning out stories. I started taking down notes on my iPod Touch yesterday afternoon and keep adding ideas when they come to me: I already have twenty-nine things listed (at least one of 'em is a technical thing though). I -really- want to make this fan-fic happen: it's a KH epic with SoNami as the main pairing, and that pairing hasn't ever really had a fan-fic on that sort of scale. They're usually AU, or angsty one-shots.

I haven't seen The Hobbit trailer yet. O:
    WELCOME HOME TO WHERE YOU BELONG

Maybe so DX But I'm on my break now so no complaining XD

That's probably because it's been out for a while now.

And you like American Horror Story? That's one of my favorite shows right now.
    Of course. :p And put all of this in the center of a NASCAR stadium.

Neat! :D I'm slowly planning out a fan-fic that may or may not see the light of day. xD

I will! :D
    Totally. Should throw in some aliens while we're at it. ;D

D: Oh my! *huggles* Are you doing alright besides that?

I'm doing fine! ^_^ Spending Christmas with my grandparents! :D We're seeing The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in a few hours, so that should be good! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back