• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
inasuma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lmao. Its Citrus/Darien.

xD then your age on the site is wrong, got my hopes up :x
    yeah i was looking around for a long time and found a bigger one, all good <:
    i just thought you found it from some specific blog that had many of those
    where'd you find such a hq gif of the trailer?

i want to have some axel in my sig but every gif i find is too small and/or shitty >:
    If by some miracle I find my Action Replay usb cable, I'll definitely hit you up. I'm itching to use the PO team I've perfected on wifi.
    So I played White for the lulz and I was going through my battle videos and it turns out I had an old battle of ours recorded. It was nostalgic.

I would ask you for a battle but I misplaced my Action Replay cable :(.
    "YEAH! I'm gonna get stuff done today!" - You and many others.
    "Nope." - Internet
    dat signature=story of my last 3 winter breaks.

But THIS TIME, THIS TIME IS GOING TO BE DIFF-*vidya game*.
    forze dell male is also pretty epic.(SUBMIT.SUBMIT.SUBMIT.SUBMIT.COME GUARDIAN.)
    Recommendation? :eek:
    Blue in your sig.
    And, "Doesn't matter; had sex."
    Reference to this fb page I think?
    the text wrapping around the anatomy is actually perfect.
    It fits because the story is a great representation of as series of reincarnation and it ultimately ends picking up where the first one starts and so on.
    Eh, not really so much a color preference. I couldn't really find one when trying this myself xD, it'd be better if I had an emblem or something you could work with, I think I do, but its just a rough sketch.

Dari and Garforge by GrandoiseCanti on deviantART
    One I drew for on my character's appearance.

Bonding by GrandoiseCanti on deviantART
    this is the actual itself.
    Very abstract concept. Totally didn't think of trying a revolving/winding text. (I'm so used to uniform and stationary assemblage of text.)
    Think you could give some color to CHAMBERS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back