• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelYoYo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• And I wasn't upset, I just needed an excuse to get off for the night. Oh yeah, I was still holding you when I got off, so if you feel sore I appoligize.
    D
    Yeah, yeah.

I commend you for your bravery. No, tomorrow all your friends who saw the movie will just talk about it all day.
    D
    I... Uh.... I'm sorry. I really thought I was right.... lol
    But I got it!! Kind of....... Just.... Mixed up....haha....
    So, what were for you Holloween?
    P.S. Sorry gonna have to talk some other time! My dad's leaving and I g2g. Bye =D
    D
    That mirror would only break if you or Edward cullen looked into it. But since he's a vamp and has no reflection it would probably just be your fault. XD
    No way!!! I'd alway remember yours. I spent a lot of time thinking of a good one.
    It's Sikaru-san. Sakura - Pink/Cherries and Hikaru - Light, mixed together XD
    D
    Thank you ^__^ After this month all the work stops and I'm finally free.

You watched that "movie"? You okay?
    D
    HAHA! Sorry there YOYO! I had NO idea you liked Edward Cullen so Much. My bad =P
    My partys RULE! Always.
    HP... Uh.... Damn.... What will I do without Hermonie!!?!?!?
    Takyo-chan. That's right. That was your Nickname for me. I completely forgot till now XD
    D
    I know, I told him that he was misunderstanding. Just let him be, he'll learn soon enough.

Apparently not too thoroughly. You understand, right? ^__^
    Anyway, you do anything today?
    D
    Well.... In all honesty..... He just kinda looks like a REALLY constipated guy....... But.... Whatever floats your boat I guess... Haha.
    Tch! I'll have my own Party!!
    *Starts throwing a HUGE party with Jack Sparrow on a boat!* Pirates ROCK!
    Also, thanks for the Friend thingy =D I promise I'll try not to ditch out on you this time XD
    D
    He just needs to come out of his shell a bit, he just seems kind of introverted. Don't be too harsh on him :p

You just skimmed the message didn't you? -__- Of course I'm not, I just started talking to you again after two months of not knowing if I'd be able to contact you again. I just have really hectic schedule, and if I dont do all this stuff then it will never clear, then I'll never get to see "you know who."
    D
    Oh the werewolf guy! Haha..... You can keep him XD
    Funny how no one wants Edward..... Haha.... Shovel face
    D
    .... Taylor?
    I know who Britney is.... But..... XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back