• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silverslide
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A guitar! I was quite excited c:

But I do not think you get the meaning of sure. Sure means sure. Or yes, you can think of it as either one.
    You got nothing? D: That's depressing, but if you didn't ask for anything then I guess it's alright.

AND THAT IS A BIT CREEPY but it's more out of the blue. But I do not disaprove. Sure.
    Oh you know, usual girl stuff, nothing really interesting besides drama, but it's stupid and I refuse to realize that I'm apart of it, so yeah. Life. :3

HOW ARE YOU ALSO? What did you get for Christmas? haha /generic question
    SHIT
    IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH
    I realized that I fucking miss you. Damn.
    fhadjkshagjkdhajkglha'gdajkfdsahfldh;hsdajgjfl;hjahfjd D:
    Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Like several others, I'd just like to compliment your sig. Hilarious. I always loved the similar Miyamoto post, and this is just as funny.
    idk why, like he's very funny and a totally fun person to hang out with, but he just doesn't do his work and his parents are really rich
    he could go to college, but when some of us talk about it in front of him, he never says what he wants to do or talks about it at all :/

HOW IS YOUR LIFE?
    i feel like i've just been venting to you, so you should talk too ._.
    Yeah but that's still really hard once they get into college cause we are all good kids and I don't think many of them are going to do anything else besides studying...except for one of them who is just hilarious but doesn't really want to do anything with his life. I can keep in touch with him.
    I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP
    then i'll have to lose all of my friends and people i grew up which depresses me
    well I am sad that I'm already 16, but it just doesn't feel any different, it's just knowning that I am 16 that makes me depressed :(

IT'S DONE, we had our last performance last sunday, and I feel fucking empty
    i miss everyone that made friiends with
    tres is three in spanish!

and oh right, I wrote that at like 2 am so I kinda forgot we already discussed it... BUT STILL :D
    BEAUTY and the BEAST
    I AM SILLY GIRL NUMBAH TRES
    a very deep and complicated part.

ALSO, I AM LEGAL
    NO NO COMPRENDE

and the play dude! I have one performance each day! I have to be there at like 4 and we don't get out until 10 at night! I'm freaking busy :/
    you're a loser because you're too swagged up?
    yeah, that definitely works.... :p

i'm just soooooo busy alreadyyy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back