• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• NO I MUST PROVE YOU WRONG

EVEN IF YOU NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED PROVING ME WRONG
    i detest that comment good sir and i wish to inquire as to why i will not be 'getting laid'
    Cool, electrical. I was thinking about going into that but I could never understand electric fields and potential.
    what year are you in? I'm in 3rd year (I switched so i'm a couple of years behind), and I can tell you that things for me are getting really confusing and the exams are getting really weird.
    I'm majoring in chemical engineering. I used to be in biochemistry + chemical engineering (biotechnology), but i didn't really like biochemistry that much.
    How bout you?
    stupid spaces
    And it just doesn't seem right without the butt.
    Anyways how have you've been? I've been okay. Particularly busy lately with a lot of school work.
    so uh, was your latest thread from an article somewhere or...?

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T 37 :O
    Say bruh, I'm going to the Rice vs. UH game Thursday. Is there a place online where you can buy tickets for it?
    idk if you're checking KHI while you're there. but if you are ;3; you should know i can't text you back because my phone is disconnected :( so don't be a hater <3
    im telling everyone you're pakistan's 3rd best drug-dealer and my uncle from now on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back