• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
inasuma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Just one. You can check my DA for the promos that I made or I posted them [here] for just a few of the primary characters.

It'd be something of an assemblage of text in sync with the chamber/books listed in my signature space.

chamber one
    Innocence

second chamber
    Misery

third chamber
    Wandering

fourth chamber
    Benevolence

fifth chamber
    Indifference

sixth chamber
    Revelations

seventh chamber
    Impasse & Ultimatum

pretty much creative control.
    NOVA <3

I know you don't take request or anything, but could you make me a poster? It's interesting, I made 4 promos for a book series "Heart Chambers" that i've been composing for the last, going on 4 years.

If you decide to, fiddle with the idea give me a heads up :)
    D
    OKAY MAKE THE THREAD NOW
    D
    I GOT THIS SHIT THOUGH
    D
    I LOOKED FOR YOU IN #JUNES LIKE EIGHTY TIMES
    Only thing I want is a Charizard, preferably shiny. But I don't need anything, as long as the person has something to trade, doesn't matter if it's Magicarp or Pidgeon. I would take a shiny Magicarp, though.
    Oh god, have I gone back to the habit of typing like a guy again? Goddammit! I need to menstruate more
    Sorry for the delayed response! And yes, it's something I've dealt with for years. If you want to ask more questions, feel free to PM me :)
    D
    it depends on whose peppu it is
    D
    u smell like peppus
    Agreed! My favorite song off of This is War is Search and Destroy. Jared Leto's vocals are <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back