• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sweet - I have Tuesdays off and Wednesdays free till the afternoon. In other news, surprise surprise, that whole techaug/genemod/AI RP will be called The Singularity.
    depends on what time you're thinking, if its say night or morning for you in like twelve hours it works for me, but after that not really

don't worry about it man, i'll do it through PMs, less trouble overall
    holy fuck i love it

and yeah, if msn is possible right now that'd be sweLLL
    Yeah hes pretty cool, even if he's busy with work and stuff -> he's gastroenterologist

Though I'm sure you know what that is
    I was adopted last November, Social Security took forever to send in my new shit. Parents were married like four years ago lmao

LONG LOST TWIN HURRRGGHH
    Yupp because you need fat to turn into muscle :D

Yes I'm slightly insecure but for the most part I'm bouncy and cheerful (at least on the inside)

Hazelnut :3

Reminds me of the Swiss chocolate my dad brings back when he goes to visit his family in Hungary. Milk chocolate with hazelnuts and raisins inside x3
    Yes but I has very little visible muscles Q-Q

I'm not fat just tapeworm skinny xD

One of my friends used to joke that one day he'd hit me so hard that the tapeworm would fly out of my stomach and zip through the air for like 30 feet.

Q.Q I just live in my own little world half the time, and then I look into the mirror and "Fuuuuuu-"

D:

I have ADD, I swear I do.

>,>
    Goddamn I love science.

Can you get on MSN or Skype or something IM when you have the chance and I'm online? I'm hoping to puzzle through some more stuff about the Vanguard species.
    Instead of copypaste I'll just link.

View Profile: Ordeith - KHInsider Forums
    true. alright i got 7 pages left to do in 6 days. gotta read the other half of my book and do vocab as well

*Dante from DMC3 voice* LET'S ROCK!

lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back