• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ChaoticHeart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• idk if I'll have any time till the weekend, but I bet there will be at least one day this week where I'm not doing anything late afternoon XD
    Thanks man :D

But srsly we gotta battle again sometime :3 I have a couple more teams I've been wanting to try out somewhere down the line.
    Pokemon Online, should be the one at the top I suppose.

If I have to get off before round 2, I'll only be gone for like 30 minutes. I'll VM you when I get back online.
    I'll be able to play at least 1 round right now. I might not have time for more than that, I have to eat pretty soon.
    O
    Thought so. Didn't know if you guys were able to finish it yesterday/saturday or anything.
    Hey sorry but time got away from me and i cant battle. Ive already spoken to oberon because im going to be away next week. Congratz on making it to round 3. Sorry if its not how you wanted. I honestly wanted to battle but im moving into a new house so im super busy. Anyways cya
    Oh, well, then I'll battle you anytime tomorrow.
    Just VM me tomorrow when you're ready.
    Because of my faulty memory, I didn't craft my team last night.
    I will start right now, and battle you in one hour.
    It looks like you are 8hrs. ahead (it should be Aug. 2nd, 4am for you, correct?).

I'll send you a VM when I am ready to battle.
    It looks like I'll be battling you in the Pokemon tournament.
    I can't do it today, but I can battle you either tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back