• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
xXTwistedVIxX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I haven't actually. :>

I hope you didn't do (or pull) something funny before you slept. ;>
    1. I've never had any harddrive failure.

2. I has Avast~

3. And it comes preinstalled in every Windows comp and comes with every Windows Updater updates, yay~
    I spent $1200 on a HP Pavilion Laptop (with a printer and digital camera) and it lasted four years. :> It never needed repair until I spilled juice over it and got it into a one month coma. Afterward, I let the battery die on me twice (on the third occasion the battery was at half but it dried up anyways).
    If you want, but a warning, I'm terrible with keeping conversations going, I generally don't write much and I don't give out my email or facebook.

If you wanna chat that's fine by me, but I've warned you :3
    Don't take it personally, I make myself come across as not pleased with many people in the forums.
    I can admit that turning Vista into 7 is brilliant, but XP to Vista is horrendous. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! Also, 8 is looking like a fresh start (an optional fresh start). And any Capitalist nowadays is brilliant.
    ...Are you sure you're 15? xD

Back on topic~
    Why do you hate it? I only hate it because it was on my old computer and it made it run on Spanish (I'm bilingual, but I prefer to handle computers in Englihs than in Spanish, k thx bay).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back