• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
rokudamia2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Arrgh it's not letting me edit for some reason...

Also the BBS CC...I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

---------------------------------------------

A friend of mine called Namine a "lame recolor".

Guess what I showed him?
    I haven't been on for a while, what was up with the title? *confused*
    And yes, it has been a while... hi! Sadly hardly any KH news as of late. Sadface.
    I was afraid they thought it was me for a moment.
    But you? That makes noticeably less sense o_o
    Wow. I figured that's one of the more obvious things.

Though a page or two ago, I think oathkeeperriku or whatever was mentioning that "you could change the title of the thread by double clicking it" and TDS believed him (what a shock!). To be honest, I didn't think anyone could be so ignorant.
    Oh yeah I remember something along those lines. With Starcrossedsky going on about universal fandom.
    Okey dokey.
    Did you hear that? That was the last remaining bit of respect I had for him going down the toilet. Not that there was a lot to begin with.
    I'm aware of that, and I find that to be pretty darned ironic seeing how Virgil for instance has many other clubs, Hersh had her number, and the list goes on.
    If THAT's their issue with me though, so be it. I came to be really amused with how I get under people's skins around here lately.
    Ugh, tell me about it. Having that club just gives TDS a false security of thinking he can talk trash about people with no penalty.
    Most clubs turned out that way lately, sadly. The main difference is if you're being personal or going against slices of the fandom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back