• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Oh okies.Sorry I had to leave T.T
    A
    Hehe yep!
    ?
    EVIL KITTY MAN!!! ^.^
    Hey sorry about that CD-man(aka evil kitty man) I had to leave for home. Talk to ya later. Btw GENIS USES INDIGNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH lol sorry...
    A
    Okay evil kitty man!^.^

I got the manga I wanted!!!!ME happy!! :D
    A
    Okay evil kitty man I have to go.I will be back soon!HAve a good day evil kitty man ^.^
    A
    Hehehe.Evil kitty man.:D

Your so nice^.^Im suprised you put up with me ._.But really if you want me to stop calling you that I will =c
    A
    Ya gets enoying.Good think my new laptop dosent do that!

Yes I do....But if you want I waont call you that anymore ._.
    A
    Lols ya I know.My father and I hit the D botten so hard once that the little square that had the letter on it came off XD so all there was was a litle black botton XD

Hehehehe yep!Eveil kitty man.*huggles*
    haha. Its usually active,but it does die for like an hour then comes back up. Also my sis told me she calls you a special name. what is it again?
    A
    Ohhhs.

Lols when I use to use my fathers laptop the D didnt work so well.XD

EVIL KITTY MAN!!!!! hehehehe
    Lol,I guess this is the only place without parental controls huh?

Yea I'm doing the exact same thing. Also looking at the pokemon discussion thread.
    A
    Just been posting in the Rp I am in and also watching some anime.

What are you doing Evil kitty man?
    A
    EVIL KITTY MAN!!!! :D

It is okay.
    A
    Ya I know they do...But its getting better YAY!

Thanks Evil kitty man hehehehe
    A
    Hehehe..Well mostly you did.You showed me that everything wasent so bad ^.^EVIL KITTY MAN!!! hehehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back