• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you can write something that amazing on a spur of the moment, you'll go further than Stephanie Meyers. Not as far as JK Rowling though, but close enough
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe ;)

Okay, I did. It was a strong story. The structure was amazing and the characters weren't OOC. It's amazing
    I've been fine dude, five more weeks of High School and then I'm done. I hate my school, too ghetto =/
    Are you still unbelievably busy? You were one of the very few rpers that didn't annoy me every other post. I had to deal with stupid people initiating romances over nothing, rpers quitting rps because THEY chose not to take a bigger part, and all manner of idiocy man.

If they aren't flexible with rp, they're arrogant and flaunt it ...what happened to the melting pot that was a roleplaying forum? Where everyone can just get along...
    Yes :3
    Say, do you tumbl............................................................................r?
    And you know me so well! It's Gilly!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Oh, Kiba, these are gonna last forever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back