• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fire's fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• good came back from saskatchewan, my grampa's dead, went to his funeral. and I'm nineteen today and my sister's birthday was yesterday, yes the same day as the royal wedding
    Thats good and idk yet, I need the Template to think up a character but I usually can think of something pretty fast. Ill just look up my Eidolon and my weapon for now.
    Yeah I cant win, at least not right now but just trust me im way worse when I get clumsy.
    Thats not bad, I mean I mostly only look at girls faces, and if their fat and lol, I dont think I did anything awkward today but usually it takes a second for me to understand what someone just told me, I turn pretty awkwardly when someone passes by me, umm I cant think of anything else right now but im 100% sure im more awkward. If you want an awkward fight, its on!!!!!!!!!!!
    What does a Church mouse wear? and dont worry im probably more clumsier than you.
    Lol, or something like that, your good looking and crazy dangerous lol, good combo.
    Lol, that it does and yeah but mostly something small like a revolver, what about you?
    Lol, yeah that would be great but I know I would fall cause I can barely drive a car.

Also, sorry about the 4x posts, it said the msg wasnt going through.
    Hey dont roll your eyes at me >.>
    Yeah then I probably would..............hypothetically
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…