• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora itchikara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• look sora, just describe the area around, the noises, make the reader feel it and see it. be descriptive of your attacks. im no expert, but that will certainly help
    Okay ive been reading your posts, and sorry to say but they arent that great, at all, you miss alot of detail that should be added. Anyway, what i suggest you do is get a rp tutor.
    He tells you all about the misson teams bravo and alpha went on, the kiddnapping, henry getting hurt, sends you to the plane, you fly there and meet us. and make the post as detailed as possible
    The situation happening in paris with touketsu getting kidnapped and Henry hurt and what not. Edit post please
    Pm???????? or Am??????? I answered about 2 hours after. Had to avoid the teachers.
    In the soul eater rp post with more detail, also don't make your posts short like you've been doing put some more into it like 2 or 3 paragraphs plus dialogue.
    Your up next in the rp. Remember to be descriptive as Magic said! Add some thoughts and feelings and stuff. we're in christmas town!!
    Either post a nice big post or dont post at all, it wanst even a full sentance what you put. You need to add detail in what did you see when you woke up, did you see any of the people you were with? the bad guy? what?
    Whats going on here? Who summoned his keyblade? Ifrit doesn't have one of those. can you please exsplain this to me? maybe modify the post?
    very good chance, it might be too much at once for me with KH apoc. and Soul Eater.. Ill consider it. if i dont Immediately I will eventually
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back