• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xickin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Post your character creation, in the forum. Afterwords, ill see about aproving it or if it needs some adjusting
    Nah he's alive, i saw it somewhere else in the fourms. he's okay. and visitor messiges go on the other person's wall. So i saw you looking at the kh apocolypse rp. are you joining?
    Awesome! (thanks for the compliment!) so since i'm here i've been wanting to ask a question for a long time! (but could never find someone to talk to with) since the huge earthquake in japan, and all those guys died do you think Tetsuya Nomura died? and if he did will KH continue?
    Thanks so much! (could never figure out how to do that) hey! wanna be my first friend?
    Sup yall! i'm xickn! i know my user name says XICKIN but it was just a type-o! i'm 16 and have a huge questio!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back