• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well no, but everyone I plan to use is over 50 so I'm good, fyi you should be good for bout a week, I went through a similar situation for about a month with 2 DS's & no charger. What really helps is never letting it sit idle or sleep, I personally always play at lowest light setting & I hardly ever play with the sound on at all.
    Yeah man ill take your scraggy, & if I remember correctly you wnted a morning sun Larvesta. Also I've got my wifi working perfectly now so just VM me when your ready!
    That sounds good, I don't have my DS on me so we can exchange FC's later would you like a morning sun Larvesta?
    Actually, scratch that; I just imported my Dragon trio, so I've pretty much been Amulet Coin-raping the hell out of the Elite 4 ever since. Thank you for the offer, though. :)
    Oh sure. Wow a shiny Metagross? Even more awesome. XD

Hey Blank, I saw your battle video and your Scrafty was awesome. I also noticed that you had a Metagross. Is he part of your party? If so, I kinda made another trainer card for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back