• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sabby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dude my last phone had an antennae with no camera. Virgin mobile eventually stopped texting me saying I was losing this and this and this.
    Eh I'm not a fan of the iPhone personally. The touch screen is wonky as shit to me. I like the touch screen on my phone. =w=
    Well there was barely any planning involved. I was just offered my friend's old one and gave her 100 dollars.
    It's fine~. I've been barely coming on here else than checking my threads that I posted in.
    I dunno. I just haven't been posting lately. Just nothing to really say. I'm just lazy, though.
    Ah. D: Don't worry about that~. My friend's having a worse time because he isn't used to posting on such a big forum. It's silly.
    Pretty much what I meant yeah.

Aaaah I see. Yeah I have someone like that who occasionally comes on here. Hasn't been posting much though.
    He just joined because I never shut up about this place.
    Yes it is. It's nice to know that someone's went through the same "TEEHEE YOU HAVE A TV SHOW WITH THE SAME NAME" bullshit. D:
    How do you like KHI, by the way? You're new, yes?
    O
    oh i will

ALSO, FIRST COMMENT LOLOLO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back