• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roaringflames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The Chandrin
    It's based off of characters from a book called The Name of The Wind. They are basically the emmbodiement of evil.
    nope... but I don't think outside of Canon... too much, most of My RP's are mostly what I think are to happen after or before the original stories... but I do write fanfictions in other categories so I understand...
    Vanitas doesn't have a backstory, He was born from Ventus' darkness and the timeline in BBS is oddly unspecific except that it's ten years before KH1, Who knows how long Vanitas hanged with MX, but I'm sure it wasn't too long of a period, all he did between The time he was released from Ventus was released the Unversed, And trained with Master Xehanort in secret... there's not much there for development or details...
    that's great... I'm planning on rebooting on one of Evengeline's old RP's next...
    You know the different jobs in Final fantasy?
    Actually yes I did, good template... but I was kinda hoping you'd get some training in at the Roleplaying academy first before, because by my standards, you're still a novice RPer and I specifically said no novice RPer's in the rules... I have a few more Ideas coming though and just wait until after this RP kay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back