• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerIsNothing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You could be saved too. God's grace isn't just for certain people.

And, I have to agree. Obama is trying his best, but everybody keep saying well his birth certificate's fake, his middle name is Hussein, or he's a terrorist, because he's a Muslim.
    Well if that happens, we can all count on Jesus to save us(well not me obviously lol)

Its kind of sad to see how some people are treating Obama though. He's the only politician in the world I actually like.
    Tell me about it, the Antichrist is probably ready to come out right now. I really hope I don't have to deal with him. If you talk about this guy being slimey than the Antichrist is going to be a sludge fiesta.
    Yeah, I see what you're saying I mean the US is to blame for a lot of the world's problems as well. We pay the politicians, but what does the Tea-party want to do, they want to cancel SSI and they probably want to segerate schools again. If they gain control. They're abunch of right-wing idiots.
    Yeah, tell me about it. I hate Youtube a lot, because there's a lot of racist tards on there. I've came across people calling Arabs Sand (followed by the N word) and also the stupid commercials.
    YouTube - Family Guy- Stewie works for the Airport Yeah, a lot of Americans think of Asians as people from Japan, North/South Korean, China (just to name a few). I think they are like whoa India's part of Asia as part of Asia. Yeah, there's a lot of stereotypes and jokes you can make about us, Americans.

I mean, I never called someone that wears a turban a Diaper-head. Oh and the link above is from Family Guy and it's bad quality when it comes to the camera used for it.
    Yeah, well here in the United States only four states allow gay marriage. And, politicians condemn homosexuality. It's a hotly debated topic along with abortion and other issues.

And, we have a lot of people here that hate 'Muslims'. I mean, I had a classmate that said, "Figures". We were listening to the news in class and it talked about an attempted suicide bombing in New York. I mean, when people think about Muslims they think terrorists. I had to deal with that myself and I'm not even from the Middle East. I guess, it's only because I was wearing a hand band and I had very short hair.
    Yeah, she was. She had to deal with a bunch of snooty bullies like my sister did. And, she helped my sister stick up for herself.

Yeah, and a lot of people hate the Bushes. The ironic thing about the Bushes are that Bush's daughter is going against her father, a conservative to advertise a gay rights commercial.
    Been a while, you wanna hear something very stereotypical about how foreigners view 'Americans'? I've heard a lot them say that their arrogant and stupid. That's true for most, I guess, but I do know there are some pretty decent ones out there, after I'm from the United States. We've had that problem with my sister's friend that was from Somalia towards the kids at her school. Most of them would ask her in a disrespectful tone, "Why do you wear that thing?!"
    I borrow from my cousin since she is a total dweeb with the newest games. I always play Halo and GTA no matter what though. And Mario.
    That's cool. I would love to visit the Phillipines. I have some cousins on my mom-side that are 1/4 Phillipino. And, I am kinda a fan of the Left Behind series. The series is kinda scary once you've read the books and seen the movies, I've heard. But, enough about that.
    That's cool. I would love to visit the Phillipines. I have some cousins on my mom-side that are 1/4 Phillipino. And, I am kinda a fan of the Left Behind series. The series is kinda scary once you've read the books and seen the movies, I've heard. But, enough about that.
    I don't have a PSP but when my friend brings his, I usually play it for a couple of minutes. I prefer to just watch videos of the game being played.
    Okay, that's cool. I would really like to visit other countries someday. One of the countries I want to visit is Japan and maybe the U.K. and Ireland considering that many of my family came from there like my distant cousin and my great-grandmother.
    Yeah, well I am Christian. My family is mostly Southern Baptist or Protestant whatever you want to call it. Just the other day I talked to a Jahovah Witness about their religion. I don't like it when they say or whoever says that their religion is right. Besides, I mostly stay at home on Sundays and do housework.
    Yeah, it's the same here in the US. Except, it's probably worst because of 9/11. It's also the same with Christianity to a certain to degree with the atheists around. They like to think they know everything and say that anyone that does believe in a god or gods are nut jobs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back