• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi Raz. If it's not too much trouble, could you explain how to upload pictures onto the site?
    Actually no.
    Okay, I'll ask you about it tomorrow. Thank you in advance!
    Yes, I realized it. I fixed them now, but they're linked to my Photobucket account since I'm not even sure I can upload them directly onto the site. Sorry for the inconveniences.
    I think I have an idea on how to do the world pages, but I'll need to get the characters out of the way first.

If we want to get things done faster, I think a good idea would be for you to go over all of the sections and fix things that need to be updated. I went over them last night, and screenshots are missing from the BBS gameplay section, Japanese screenshots in the Synopsis and other areas should be replaced with English ones, and someone needs to fix the broken links to all of the past interviews (I have those pages unpublished for now, but you can resurrect them).

If nobody gets to the 3D thing today though, you should totally do it, the faster the better.
    You won't be able to do them, because I make them in paint.

I'll do them today if you want though.
    It'd have been better if you'd asked me about a week ago, but I'll try and take a few pages.
    About when do you need them done (preferably a little more specific than "soon")?
    I'm sorry about disappearing for the last few weeks. I wasn't aware that your PM was working, but I did say that unexpected trips happened during the weekends and I can't exactly work on weekday evenings. I'll have the Roxas and Nami's entries up sometime today or tomorrow. I also want to apologize for the lack of news updates on my part. It was a concern that I brought up to you after my first few weeks here, that I wouldn't be able to work as actively as I want to as my workload increases. But in the next few weeks, I have more time on my hands, so you can count on me posting on the front page again.

Thank you very much for understanding.
    Well, I guess characters with shorter entries wouldn't need it, just the important characters.

I can try it out with some of the Days characters after and see what you think. If you don't like it, I can always revert it back to how it was.
    I don't mind the Disney worlds all that much, truth be told. I mean, they're not all around 'useful' as they were in KH1 but they still feel like a step up from KH2, Days and BBS (though Days still feels remotely relevant for me).
    It reminds me of CoM's worlds where the worlds had no stand alone value like in KH1, but were completely dependent on the grander plot. In CoM it was Memory issues, now it's reshowing the Data. But Sora, oh... Sora ;A;
    Your avatar is so cute Matty

Yeah, I got the PM from her yesterday explaining everything. And yes, I can see the staff section.

And, don't worry about it. It's okay.

I did want to ask you a question about the revamp assignments, but since PMs aren't working, I'll just ask through here. So, Sol told me to that I can start by helping finish up the KH2 revamp by taking the leftover assignments, but either I skipped over them or they're all done/claimed. So, do I go on to KH1?
    Maybe your inbox is full? I got the message.

If it isn't working for you though, we can discuss it on MSN after.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back