• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• good job on 150 posts, some people have more but atleast yours have meaning to them.

make some new friend ,try catch me, but be smart with your friend

highlite thats
    Terra=Xehanort... hmm. I think it's pretty clear that he's going to be really strongly connected to him. I don't know if I think that connection is via DS or MX. Plus, the morphing idea seems kind of weird to me. I've seen like 5 different threads about basically the same thing, so I never know where to put any thoughts about it grrr. What exactly do you have in mind?
    Uhhh I don't know. I've seen some videos of what the cave looks like and a picture of the room and stuff. Apparently, when you set the difficulty on critical mode (new level above proud mode) they're extremely tough to beat.
    In FM2+ there's an opening in "Postern" in Hollow Bastion that leads to a place called the Cave of Remembrance. You fight through waves of heartless and get to a series of hallways that's similar to CO where you fight through really difficult waves of nobodies. Then at the end there's a room with a computer where you can have a "data rematch" with any Org. member. Pretty awesome.
    I can read the phonetic alphabets, but that's useless unless you know what they mean. I already know what all of the cutscenes say and everything in the menu except for abilities has little pictures next to it to help you tell what it is. So I don't really plan on understanding it, but I think I'll be able to make it through. I really want all of the extra battles!
    Oh yeah, I forgot the issues with compatibility. You can always chip your PS2, but that's a pain and it can be expensive. I'm trying to do that for my own so I can get FM2+ but I have to buy the chip online and I don't know if I'll be able to install it and stuff.

I'll just hang my head in shame for now because I have no real excuse for not having re:CoM.
    *sigh* I don't have re:CoM yet. I don't know why I haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Does it cost a lot of money to have things imported?
    Oh yeah, premium, not platinum.

And yeah, IB isn't really the pinnacle of education by default. It's just the best in my area, which is the Peoria/Glendale (suburbs of Phoenix) area of Arizona, by the way. But AZ is ranks something like 48th out of 50 states for education, both in budget and test scores >.< And now we're having all of these protests because our new bill is going to cut the education budget more. Yeah, it's pretty much a mess over here.

Australia sounds great. I love sarcastic people who hate dressing fancily :D
    I want to get to platinum because my username is spelled wrong >.<

IB stands for International Baccalaureate, whatever that means. It's just an education track that ranks about the same as AP, with special requirements for classes and activity hours and some extra essays and tests and stuff. So they probably have it in Australia seeing as it's a worldwide thing but it's not all that well-known. You get a special diploma when you graduate but I'm not sure that colleges care all that much about it.

And junior year is pretty much hell. And then there's all of the college application stuff that I'm going to have to do. Guh. Not excited.

I hope none of that sounds braggish. I know that I get really annoyed when people brag about how hard or special their classes are, so I don't want you to think I'm trying to impress you or make myself sound smart. I just feel like people might think I'm bragging when I explain what IB is. Anyway, yeah.

So you're an Aussie... that's neat. I don't know why, but my impression of Australia is that the people are more laid back xD I've never met an Australian person in real life though.
    lol, I don't do my homework anymore. I just do it at school and get all stressed out during the day and then relax after school. The internet is the ultimate procrastination tool.

Yikes, what am I going to do next year? Apparently junior year of the IB program is one of the worst nine months a person can have.
    how about something to do with a princess or a heart of pure light, or you could use my idea of she being made from the memories of sora and ven (aqua and kairi) to give you it
    xD or XD is an emote. The X is the eyes, which are squinted from laughter and the D is the mouth. It's like the face that characters on South Park make when they laugh.

XD Do you see it now? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back