• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Long time no see!Awws your gone....Next time you come on we need to catch up!I miss ya!
    A
    *sigh*I know I know....GEE SOMETIMES IW WISH I COULD BE A GUY!!!....Would make things so much better for me....
    A
    *sigh*Ya I know..Life is like that.Just hurts though cause she was like a sister to me then stabed me in hte back...It hurts still but im takeing it step bu step.Not so easy for me to get over it.Thats why I hate life...Well mine anyway....
    A
    Its okay...im trying not to think about it to much..
    A
    Ya I know....I just lost a frined of mine.She got angry when I was trying to explain somthing to her she said she's not my friend anymore.*Sigh*"I feel like crap....and suicidle =/*pets my cat*
    A
    *sigh*Alright ill try not to worry so much.I just dont want you do anything to yourself.Eh not so well.But im tryin.Atleast im getting by with every passing day.
    A
    I will beg you to death to please not do anything to hurt yourself you know it dosent help anything OR SOLVE ANYTHING!!!!!
    A
    ..........You know if you did anything to hurt yourself I will be the one who killed you first I hope you know.........
    A
    Well thats good.Ewww homework I never get that stuff I am homeschooled XD eh nothing much has been goin on just a bit upset.So how are things with you?Besides homework =x
    A
    Thats nice to hear that he is tough.He probely be 100 % in a couple of days.
    A
    Oh dear god......Is he okay?And he didnt hurt your feelings did he?
    A
    Hmms I guess you where right.*Thinks for a moment then has a complete idiotic moment*Lols!!!Helllooooooo ^.^How are you?
    A
    Hey you!! :DLong time no see!!! >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back