• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to decline until I finish my current assignments.

Yeah, I know that I could have at least browsed the sources and put them up on the thread for someone to update . . . I had to sort out some personal matters recently. Again, I apologize for my negligence.
    That's fine, you didn't know that my PMs weren't working :]
    Neither did I until a few days ago.

News is very important, if you could just look for news maybe once every day just to see if you find anything that would be great. If you do find something and don't have time to update about it, post it in the update thread. Try to get news from the original sources, not from the forums, too.

Thanks for the heads up about when to expect those remaining entries.
    There is also that KH3D assignment up for grabs if you are interested.
    Hey, Light Hunter, just wondering what's up as far as those final TT characters go. Thanks!
    [I am using VM as I can't receive PMs as of late]
    Just wanted to pass through and say good job, Light Hunter. Doing a swell job. :)
    You probably already know this, but your KHII assignments go to the top of the pile.
    How are assignments coming along?
    I've been gone for a bit, but should be more active now.
    Your welcome! Oh no, it's fine besides what if you had to edit something and or something came up at the last minute--in terms of updates? It'd helps if it's a little late although I admit that I'm somewhat of an impatient person myself at waiting for new news to come but eh, I'm used to it...so these days I'm more like: Checking the front page (or here, the forums itself). No news, I'll come back and check tomorrow kind of person.

By the way what made you join the forums if you don't mind me asking?
    Hello there! Thanks for the update on the front page! I love your work. I seriously at first thought you were a veteran for this site with a username change though to be quite honest....until I looked at your join date. XD
    *scratches cheek*
    I actually had five different fanclubs over the time I was here. They just closed down due to there being more than one at a time
    Nah, decided against it. If people are that petty to do that, they'll probably snatch this name when I'll switch out of it or something, or register with this name.
    It's kind of my current trademark, and besides, I really like it. So I'm staying.
    There's a user with that name, yes.
    They registered the very same day I said I wanted to change into it.
    They stopped being active two days afterward.
    *sloooowly quirks a brow in a skeptical manner*
    Ah-
    Well, alright ^_^;;; though if I was going to change it, it'd have been to Smile♥ or something x3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back