• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narnianqueen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yea, i still think marluxia is prolly the hardest, but the one that took me forever beleive it or not was freakin ursula, such an annoying fight, lol
    Ok, I am changing my approach with Vexen, thanks to my friends. I went to YouTube and watched a few different videos and realized that I really need to level up and use a lot more sleights. I used to not really care about the sleights. I was in the kh and kh2 mindset that all I needed to do to beat the bad guys was to level up and get stronger and get more life. That's not the case with Re: Com because you have to use cards. So, I am going to spend the next few days leveling up and getting sleights. This will be great because I am level 52 and have like 10000 xp for everytime I level up. I was being sarcastic there :) ( by the way, the guy I watched on YouTube had hardly any life at all less than a hundred. Yet he was able to beat Vexen on Proud Mode with just sleights and hardly any life...once. It only took him one time to beat him. Amazing...)
    Um...I still didn't beat him but that was only because my brother made me mess up lol :). I had to turn it off because my mom wanted to watch tv so I'll try again tomorrow. Don't worry I'll let you if I beat him ;) If I don't beat him then I don't know what I'll do...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back