• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora The Key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol that's alright. I love my video games to be Japanese made, but I stil prefer to bear the characters and whatnot in English.
    I want it just from looking at the art style. Just looked it up, shame it's taking forever to localize -_-
    A PS3 title to look forward to though.
    Haha hope it gets here soon! :)
    Well I got re:Coded but I'm not gonna play it yet because I have too much work from school :b
    How's life been treating ya?
    I always wanted a Japanese/Chinese word tattoo, the writing looks so cool *.* Ooh you already have another tattoo? :O

Ouch, sounds like a flu, wll like I said, hope you feel better! :)
    eh I don't know tbh I just ask for money :p But my parents bought me a new computer and my grandma got me a bunch of movies xD
    I know, she's always hated me, I dunno why. But oh well, I don't like dealing with haters they're a big waste of time. I cant wait to graduate high school, then I'll hopefully never have to see her face again. :b
    R
    I know you pre-ordered it. You told me.
    My bad. It's easy to get those two confused.
    R
    I'm pre-ording it too. New secret ending after all. lol
    I get mine on play-asian.com
    So is Roxas your favorite character?
    R
    That's cool. I beat the JPN and the NA versions too.
    Are you gonna get KH3D?
    Yeah, it's worse because this stupid btch at my school is saying that I was talkin shit about the driver! When I wasn't, I was just telling her brother what happened. God I hate her
    R
    I'm Illiterate.... haha...
    So have you played BBS?
    R
    Uh, hey dude. Thanks for excepting me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back