• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roaringflames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• But here's the thing, everyone can when they use effort. Even you, but you also have a TON of room to improve and grow. If you took the time to think and write out things that make sense, then check them over with spell check or something then you might start off somewhere, but right now, your going to have a hard time with anyone respecting you or roleplaying with you. Just because you seem to have no expeirence and no effort.
    Would you mind not bugging everyone and their mother to roleplay with you? I understand you want to roleplay but we have a section for that. Just try and calm it down a bit.
    Dude -___- I'm not interested in role-playing.
    You can find other friends to join it if you want to .
    Collage is hard. I am in video game development going into final project so i will not be in the forums that much.
    welcome to my profile you have 2 minutes to post before i mess up your profile ( not cysrtalaiden i'm helping her get used to roleplaying )
    i might do it tomoroow or the next cuz what i want to write is gonna be big
    R
    Uh, your a fcuking stupid dumb ass. Go suck a dick and stop wasting my time fat ass
    Lol it's just a joke...I thought it was funny...I relize it's weird...anyway..Yeah I'll go check it out :)
    R
    My bad dude. Wrong person. And go fuck yourself.
    R
    Hey man. Any idea what the deal is with no OP for the past two weeks?
    the second to the last icon on your "Post a comment" tab (what looks to be an icon resembling a movie strip) opens up the option to post a video from sites KHI offers. One being youtube of course
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back