• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol
    keep posting like you are and youll get repped soon enough,
    i bearly ever get repped
    as long as you post intelligently instead of posting just to get more in your post count youll get repped soon enough,
    a wise lifes.lover once told me that rep is not everything and he was very right
    sorry if i affended you on your chronno trigger thread
    it was really good just in the wrong section thats all
    so sorry
    wont happen again
    A
    Lols I swer what ima bout to say is going to be the cheesist things ever but maybe we could learn not to do that to ourselfs together....For me its come to the point on suicide...

Lols ya but no one has notice its pass the time yet so right now im safe XD
    A
    I just dont like people to be upset or sad.I just want everone happy...Thats the way I am I guess.I know the world cant be that way but I just hate seeing people in a pain or hate themselfs...And yet thats what all I do to myself...Heh Im really stupid

Also if I leave without saying anyting I am sorry.Once im told to go to bed I have to get off real fast so I dont get intruble.
    A
    Ohs...Well I sure what ever it is it can get better.And dont think of yourself as a screw up.Yes it may take a very long time to get through and and get over it.But try not to think about it so much.Look at the bright sides or the things that make you happy.Your probely a really sweet and nice guy.So never think you are a screw up.Always try to keep yourself up and if you think of things that you screwd up with and then you get sad say'Nope not thinking about that its the past and im going to look at the goos points of life and that im a good person and everything wil blow away'
    A
    Wow that is sad...I can see why you would feel for him...Ya a listin to one song and it hurts me...Cause its personal...And somtimes it hurts when I listin to it.,Then I get a little angry for listing to it when I know it may hurt me.. ._.
    A
    In my school music is most important!!Helps me with my work alot.I know a song that is painfull for me too but maybe not the way it hurts you.May I ask in what way?You do not have to answer if you do not wish too.
    A
    I know what ya mean.I somtimes just want to get strait to the point too.Music is a gift.Thats the way I see it.I love my music and I Listing to it 24/7.And When I say 24/7 it really is 24/7 lols.I cant live without it!! ^.^
    A
    Also being rude is not me.So thats why I am very careful of what I say >.<
    A
    Ya I know.Being alone all the time dosent help much with my problems but my music help.The on I listinn to alof is "Ocean wide"By the afters and "She is"By he Fray and "How to save a life"Also by the Fray.
    A
    ^.^Oh also forgot Third Day.If you do look them up look up Flyleaf.I love that band I love her voice.*laughs*I want you to look up all of them but That is just being rude im sorry.But I love music thats what keeps me alive and I love the beat the bands do.:D.

Its nice to finally meet somone who likes what I like.
    A
    Hehe okay but this may be a long list.

NewsBoys,The almost,Flyleaf,The fray,I am totally inlove with LIFEHOUSE!!!,Switchfoot,Fm static(<33),Skillet,I like jermy camp but not to much a station I listin to really killed his songs,SuperChick,Petra,White heart(I like a few from them my fav is "Live is everyrthing")Riley armstrong,Michael W. smith,Phil joel(he is a solo artist)Sanctus real,The afters,anberlin,plumb,Jenifer knapp(I duno if I spelled her first name right>.<)John ruben,Relient K,

That all I can think of for now XD
    A
    No no its okay.I love a few of those bands myself!!:DMay I tell you my list?
    A
    Music is basicly my life and keeps me alive.I hate Brittney spears....UHG!!What are your fav bands?If its okay to ask.
    A
    Wows....I really wana see them again.They are makeing a new CD!! :D Whispers in the Dark is and awsome song I love it.I also like the older I get.I would say more but it might make you fall asleep.Hehehe
    A
    Ya your cool to! :D^.^I love skillet <3333333 My fav band for a very long time.The first time I saw them live was last year so all together ive seen them live three times they are Awsome!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back